10 Pieces of Makeup That Make Me Happiest

We all have our makeup, beauty, skincare, and fragrance favorites. That special eyeshadow we use every single day because it makes our peepers pop or that beautiful blush that gives us a gorgeous radiant glow.
It’s hard to play favorites in the makeup world but there are certain products I tend to reach for more often than not.

Here are 10 pieces of makeup that make me the happiest.

1. Benefit Lemon Aid 
Because why are you neglecting your eyelids? I conceal under my eyes but my lids need a little brightening up too and Lemon Aid does exactly that! I typically wear it all alone with curled lashes on the weekend and I look like I had 12 hours of sleep versus the mere four I got after a busy Friday night!
2. NARS Orgasm Blush
Some hate it, I love it because it is the perfect radiant peachy pink glow for my skin tone.
3. Dr Jart Ceramidin Liquid
I could potentially live without Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream but the liquid? no! Never happen. This is the very first step in my AM and PM skincare routine right after facial mist. It makes my skin soft, plump, and super moist! If you ever thought I had nice skin, blame it on this!
4. Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
Beauty secret, I hoard Photoready Perfecting Primer because I’m scared it’ll be discontinued. I love how smooth, soft, and perfectly this preps my skin for foundation. It sets such an even, smooth surface for my foundation plus it makes it last longer!
5. Shu Uemura Curler
I’ve tried a lot of lash curlers but I always come back to my beloved Shu! It curls my lashes like no other and doesn’t pinch to boot!
6. Em The Great Cover Up Concealer
I have been faithful to this concealer since I first tried it. Don’t get me wrong I still cheat and try other concealers but 99% of the time I’m concealing my pesky under eyes circles with this soft, creamy, hydrating concealer.
7. It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation
I can happily live life with one foundation in my life and that foundation would be It Cosmetics CC+ Fluid. It’s light, it’s sheer, yet it brightens up my entire complexion, evens out my skin tone, and completely eliminates dullness.
8. NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick
I’m kinda new to this shade but I’ve used it daily since purchasing it as it is the perfect sheer, natural dusky rose nude on my lips! It’s so wearable and pretty. Plus it doesn’t give me that nude zombie lip look!
9. Urban Decay Beware Eyeshadow 
I’m not a matte eyeshadow kinda girl but Urban Decay Beware Eyeshadow is an easy to apply medium warm brown that makes for simple yet elegant eye looks! I’m rarely without this shade by my side!
10. Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
If I had to pick one black eyeliner to use all through my makeup life it would be Urban Decay Perversion. Black, intense, creamy, and gorgeous! It’s a keeper!
If You Wants to create a makeup blog, then read "How to Create a Makeup Blog"
What are some makeup products that make you happiest?

1 comment:

  1. Ami nodi khan imo sex 1000Tk phon sex 500Tk sex korun call den 01985429163
    imo sex 1000Tk phon sex 500Tk sex korun call den 100% save reyall girl num dhaka reyall sex tk.call me 01985429163 imo sex 1000tk 60 min
    phone sex 60 min 500tk sex korun call den 01985429163

    Ami nodi khan imo sex 1000Tk phon sex 500Tk sex korun call den 01985429163
    imo sex 1000Tk phon sex 500Tk sex korun call den 100% save reyall girl num dhaka reyall sex tk.call me 01985429163 imo sex 1000tk 60 min
    phone sex 60 min 500tk sex korun call den 01985429163

    ReplyDelete